Facility License Information/Renewal
ATTENTION: Effective July 1, 2017, the board will raise some license application and renewal fees to statutory minimums authorized by SB 1039 (Hill) (Chapter 799, Statutes of 2016). The new fee schedule is available here.
New fees apply to licenses that expire on or after July 1, 2017. Fees are determined by date of license expiration, not date of payment.
Pursuant to Business and Professions Code (B&P) section 4013, California law requires any facility licensed by the board to join the board’s e-mail notification list within 60 days of obtaining a license or at the time of license renewal.
An owner/company may use the E-Mail Notification from Centralized Owner/Company form to comply with this law by subscribing a single e-mail address to the board’s e-mail notification list, where the owner/company receives an electronic notification from the board, then immediately transmits electronic notice of the same notification to all of its licensed facilities (this is also authorized by B&P section 4013).
- Renewal of License
- Self-Assessment Forms
- Duplicate/Replacement License
- Offsite Storage Waiver (PDF)
- Guidance on Applying for Compliance Delays During Construction In Hospital or Community Pharmacies that Compound
Required Notification from Licensees
- Change of Ownership or Location
- Changes to a Facility License (Change of Permit)
- Change of Pharmacist-in-Charge, Designated Representative-in-Charge, Responsible Manager, or Consulting Pharmacist
- Closure of Facility
- Report a Drug Theft/Drug Loss/Impaired Licensee
- Notification of Installation or Discontinuance of an Automated Drug Delivery System