Facility License Information/Renewal
Pursuant to Business and Professions Code (B&P) section 4013, California law requires any facility licensed by the board to join the board’s e-mail notification list within 60 days of obtaining a license or at the time of license renewal.
An owner/company may use the E-Mail Notification from Centralized Owner/Company form to comply with this law by subscribing a single e-mail address to the board’s e-mail notification list, where the owner/company receives an electronic notification from the board, then immediately transmits electronic notice of the same notification to all of its licensed facilities (this is also authorized by B&P section 4013).
- Renewal of License
- Self-Assessment Forms
- Duplicate/Replacement License
- Offsite Storage Waiver (PDF)
- Guidance on Applying for Compliance Delays During Construction In Hospital or Community Pharmacies that Compound
Required Notification from Licensees
- Change of Ownership or Location
- Changes to a Facility License (Change of Permit)
- Change of Pharmacist-in-Charge, Designated Representative-in-Charge, Responsible Manager, or Consulting Pharmacist
- Closure of Facility
- Report a Drug Theft/Drug Loss/Impaired Licensee
- Notification of Installation or Discontinuance of an Automated Drug Delivery System