Patient-Centered Labels Information, Translations, and Sample Labels
- Statutory Requirements (4076.5) and Regulation Requirements (1707.5)
- Patient-Centered Prescription Drug Container Label Samples
- Translations of Pill Directions (As specified in 16 California Code of Regulations Section 1707.5)
- Making Prescription Drug Labels Accessible To Blind, Visually Impaired or Elderly Patients
- Consumers: Tell us what you think of the new labels on prescription medication containers you received from pharmacies?
Please take our brief survey.