Use the following link for general information concerning the board's disciplinary record information and public disclosure. Please note that only disciplinary actions effective from 2005 on are available from this page. Use the following link to search for a decision by the respondent's name or license number.
- Effective Date of Action- The date the disciplinary action goes into operation.
- Revocation, or Revoked- The license is canceled and the right to practice or operate is ended due to a disciplinary matter.
- Voluntary Surrender- The licensee returns his or her license to the board, subject to specific conditions of surrender and acceptance by the board. The license is canceled and the right to practice or operate is ended.
- Suspension- The licensee is prohibited from practicing or operating for a specific period of time.
- Stayed- The revocation or suspension is stayed, or postponed, and the licensee is put on probation.
- Probation- The licensee may continue to practice or operate under specific terms and conditions.
- Suspension/Probation - The licensee is prohibited from practicing or operating for a specific period of time and the right to practice or operate is contingent with specific terms and conditions during the probationary period.
- PC 23 Order Issued - The licensee is restricted from practicing or operating by the terms of court issued under the provisions of Penal Code section 23.
- Public Reprimand - The licensee is issued a public letter of reprimand resulting from a disciplinary action reproving the licensee for violations of the Pharmacy Law.
- Accusation Filed - An accusation is the document containing charges and allegations, that is filed when an agency is seeking to discipline a licensee.