Pharmacy Technician License
Has Your License Expired?
- Renewal notices are sent out to the address of record approximately 90 days prior to the expiration date of a license.
- If you do not receive a renewal notice, you may download the Online Renewal Application from the board's website. As the licensee, it is your responsibility to know when your license expires.
- Verify your license has been renewed and your address of record by conducting a license search at Verify a License.
- If you fail to renew your license within 90 days of the expiration date, the license will be cancelled pursuant to section 4402(e) of the Business and Professions Code.
- Once the license has been cancelled, you must submit a new application (including all documents) and meet all requirements in effect at the time of reapplication.