Law and Ethics Webinar
California Code of Regulations, title 16, section 1732.5(b)requires that at least two of the 30 hours of continuing education (CE) required for renewal of a pharmacist license be completed by participating in a law and ethics course provided by the Board of Pharmacy. The requirement applies to pharmacists whose licenses expire on or after July 1, 2019.
This webinar satisfies one of the two hours required for law and ethics CE. Additional webinar videos will be posted online to satisfy the second CE hour requirement.
This webinar can be taken at any time, no registration is required.
- Click the arrow on the cover page to launch the webinar. You will be asked to enter your first name, last name and email address. After doing so, click Submit and Continue to load and begin the video.
- The webinar is divided into six sections. At the end of each section, the video will automatically pause, and you will be prompted to Replay Last Section or Take Quiz Now. After completing the quiz, the screen will confirm or correct your answer, and you will be prompted to continue to the next section.
- After completing the course, you will be instructed to generate a certificate of completion.
- Select the View Certificate button. When the certificate appears, press the Download button to download the certificate to your computer.
- Open the certificate where you saved it on your computer, and fill it out. You may print the certificate on your printer for a hard copy, or you may simply save the certificate on your computer drive. The certificate is for your records as evidence of completing the CE course. DO NOT MAIL THE CERTIFICATE TO THE BOARD OF PHARMACY.
- The Board of Pharmacy will receive electronic notification that you have completed the course. However, you are required to keep the certificate of completion for at least four years in case you are asked for evidence of completing the course.